1. Strengthened Intimacy: A regular sexual life can deepen the bond between partners, leading to increased emotional connection and understanding.
2. Improved Self-Esteem: Having sex on a regular basis can help boost self-confidence by strengthening feelings of desirable sexuality and attractiveness.
3. Stress Relief: Sexual activity releases endorphins in the body, which helps to reduce levels of stress and anxiety, producing an overall sense of wellbeing.
4. Physical Health Benefits: Regular sex can have health benefits, such as improved cardiovascular functioning, reducing the risk of prostate cancer in men, and regulating periods in women.
5. Increased Libido: Having regular sex is known to increase libido over time as people become more confident with their bodies and aroused more easily by their partner.
When it comes to sex, most people just think of the pleasure and excitement it brings, but in actuality, sex has a much closer connection to the human body. The process of sex not only brings joy, but also some unexpected health benefits. So what are the benefits of a sexual life for women?
Relieve premenstrual syndrome
In the 5 to 7 days before menstruation, an increase in blood flow into the pelvis may cause swelling and spasm, leading to abdominal distension or pain. Muscle contraction during sexual activity can help accelerate blood flow from the pelvic area into general circulation, thus reducing pelvic pressure and relieving abdominal discomfort.
Semen helps with the disinfection of a female’s vaginal canal.
Experiment has proved that there is an anti-bacterial substance in semen – seminal plasma, which can kill pathogenic bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus and Pneumococcus. Therefore, sexual intercourse can help women’s genital organs avoid invasion of microbes. Women who have not had sexual life for a long time are more prone to vaginitis, endometritis, salpingitis and other diseases.
3. Beneficial for eliminating insomnia
Everyone desires a deep and sweet sleep, but insomnia caused by various reasons often bothers everyone. Especially women, they are more likely to suffer from insomnia.
After experiencing a harmonious sexual life, the tense and excited body begins to relax, and the muscles are stretched after satisfaction and fatigue, sleep naturally comes, which helps to eliminate insomnia. The more fulfilling sexual life is, the easier it is to fall asleep afterwards.
4. Slow down aging
Around the age of 35, women’s bones start to become loose. Sex can regulate cholesterol, maintain bone density and slow down osteoporosis. This makes the person look light on their feet and increases body flexibility.
Promote women’s reproductive health
The female hormone in women’s body can keep the structure and function of the good blood circulation system. Regular and harmonious sexual life, the level of estrogen in the body is much higher than that of occasional cohabiting women. This strengthens the physiological functions of ovaries, normalizes menstruation, postpones menopause, and increases vaginal secretions with each sexual intercourse to prevent vaginal mucosal dryness.